Last month we rolled out a critical update to RCT Express (formerly known as Marshall & Swift/Boeckh, or MSB), CoreLogic’s valuation tool used in the policy submission process.
Next week, we are incorporating new features: prefilled data on key building characteristics and Multiple Listing Service property imagery! There is no other anticipated impact to your account—all user log-in information, previous valuations, and system access remain the same.
Here is a brief overview of the changes:
- When: Available next Thursday, September 26
- What: Adding pre-filled data and MLS property imagery to RCT Express valuation tool
- How It Works:
- Data will automatically populate in the valuation tool when it is available through the tool’s third-party sources, with no additional steps for you—this now includes Number of Families, Total Living Area, Year Built, Number of Stories, and Style
- MLS Imagery will be included automatically when it is available
- As always, be sure to review the information for accuracy
- You can manually update the data as needed
- See this Job Aid for more information
Storm season highlights the importance of having correct coverage, and RCT Express is a key tool to determine the right coverage for every policy we issue.
We look forward to rolling this feature upgrade out and in turn, improving service to policyholders, next week!