Attention Agents: TWIA’s New Agent Portal is here! All new business must now be submitted through the New Agent Portal.
Want an overview of how to work in the new portal? Check out this webinar recording.
How to Log In
- Visit www.twia.org/agents/login
- Choose New Agent Portal
- Use your existing username and password
Top 5 Things to Know
- There will be two agent portals for about a year. Policies written in the old portal (and their claims) will be managed there for the life of the policy term. Moving forward, when/if a policy is renewed, it will become available in the New Agent Portal. This applies to renewals with an effective date on or after July 17, 2022.
- The New Agent Portal is compatible with more internet browsers. You can use Edge, Firefox, Chrome, or Safari to access the New Agent Portal.
- For now, printing a quote is different. To share a quote, you will have to use the Print Screen (Windows, Mac) or Print to PDF function on your computer to save it as a file.
- We are implementing four new endorsements. TWIA 311, 321, 331, and 810 are available for new business effective April 18, 2022, and renewal policies effective 90 days later. They were created to reduce confusion and make important information about our policies more visible. Learn about the new endorsements.
- You can sign your clients up for more payment plans. You can select for your clients to pay their annual premium in one, two, four, or ten payments. These payment plans are called TWIA Full Pay, TWIA 2 Pay, TWIA 4 Pay, and TWIA 10 Pay. If TWIA 10 Pay is selected, your client must register for the Policyholder Portal (also launching today) and sign up for automatic payments to be drafted from their account. Due to banking regulations, agents are unable to pay for their clients using the TWIA 10 Pay plan. Learn more about payments in the Policyholder Portal or about policyholder payments, in general.
Support for You
The below resources are designed to help agents start using the New Agent Portal.
- Training Materials: Visit the TWIA Agent Training Center for webinar recordings and job aids.
- Agent Townhalls, April 26 and 28: Online forums for you and your fellow agents to ask TWIA experts about working in the new portal. Stay tuned for your invitation.
- Our Policy Services Team: Representatives are available by phone and email to address any issues you encounter. Call us at (800) 788-8247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support as we improve our services for you and your clients. We are excited to take this next step forward with you.