- As of today, December 19, TWIA has a new physical office address
- Use the new physical office address when sending payments via traceable mailing methods
- Our recent Agent Portal updates webinar is now available in the TWIA Agent Training Center
Attention agents: Effective today, December 19, TWIA has moved to a new office location. Make sure to use our new physical office address when sending payments via a traceable mailing method. This change does not affect online payment methods or the PO Box mailing address.
TWIA’s new physical office address
4801 Southwest Parkway
Building 1, Suite 200
Austin, TX 78735
What is changing
The TWIA address used to send payments via traceable mailing methods listed below.
- United States Postal Service (USPS) Registered Mail
- USPS Certified Mail
- USPS Priority Mail Express
- Regular mail that is hand-cancelled by USPS
- Other services that provide acceptable, traceable proof of mail date (UPS, FedEx, DHL)
What is not changing
- Online payment methods
- PO Box mailing address
Agent webinar recording now available
In case you missed it or need a refresher, a recording of the Agent Portal updates webinar is now available here. You can also visit our TWIA Agent Training Center for all the latest job aids, videos, and other training resources.
If you have questions, let us know. Our Policy Services team is available at email@example.com or (800) 788-8247. Our normal business hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.