Essential Meeting Information:
- TWIA’s Board of Directors will meet on Wednesday, September 14 at 10:00 a.m. CT regarding candidate interviews and potential action on a hiring decision for TWIA’s General Manager.
- Access the meeting agenda.
- Members of the public can provide written comments via email before the meeting or provide virtual or in-person comment at the meeting.
The TWIA Board of Directors will hold a meeting on September 14 at 10:00 a.m. CT. The Board will meet regarding candidate interviews and potential action on a hiring decision for TWIA’s General Manager. The meeting agenda is available.
All meetings of the TWIA Board of Directors and its committees are open to the public. The public may attend and make public comment in person at TWIA’s office in Austin or virtually via Zoom. Members of the Board and staff may participate in the meeting in person or virtually. The meeting will also be livestreamed on YouTube.
Providing Public Comment to the Board
Members of the public can submit written comments via email at PublicComment@TWIA.org. Interested parties are encouraged to submit comments by noon on Monday, September 12, to enable the Board to receive and review them before the September 14 meeting. TWIA staff will provide the Board with all written comments regardless of when the Association receives them.
Written comments submitted to TWIA are subject to the Texas Public Information Act. TWIA will post public comments received, with personally identifiable information redacted, at the bottom of this page.
Members of the public can provide verbal comments to the Board during the designated public comment portion of the meeting. If you want to make public comment during the meeting, you must attend the meeting at TWIA’s office in Austin or register and log into the meeting via Zoom on a computer, tablet, smartphone, or telephone.
- Click here to register to attend the meeting via Zoom.
- After registering for the meeting, you will receive a confirmation email with details on how to join the meeting from your preferred device.
- The meeting will also be livestreamed on YouTube.
Anyone attending the meeting at TWIA’s office in Austin is encouraged to follow the latest CDC guidance on mask wearing and comply with social distancing protocols. A limited number of TWIA staff will be on-site to facilitate the public comment process.
Members of the media with questions about the Board meeting, please email MediaRelations@TWIA.org.
The meeting materials and archived recording for the Board meeting will be added to our Archived Meetings page after the meeting.
Written Public Comment Received
As of September 13, 2022, TWIA has received no written public comment related to this meeting. Public comments are posted here within two business days of being received by TWIA.