The upgrade to the new version of CoreLogic’s Marshall & Swift/Boeckh (MSB) property cost valuation tool, now called Residential Component Technology (RCT) Express, is complete. All systems should be up and running.
- Your login information and password for MSB remain the same for RCT Express.
- With the new system, passwords are now case sensitive.
- If you forget your password, you can use the forgot your password link on the RCT Express login page.
- Functionality remains substantially the same at this time.
- You can access the new property cost valuation tool via its link in Policy Center as always.
- Note that any old direct link in your “Favorites” will not work.
- Click on the “Help” on the RCT Express website for detailed information on navigating in the new site.
- An infographic and user reference material can be found on the Agent Training Center page on our website. See Replacement Cost Valuation Tools job aids.
- Always check the valuation information for accuracy. Help make sure your policyholders’ coverages are correct!