Attention agents: On January 1, we implemented a new renewal process for all policies with an effective date of March 1 and later. This change is the result of laws passed in 2019.
Now that March is officially here, you may begin receiving questions from clients (or perhaps have some questions of your own) about the renewal process. The resources below are available to answer any such questions and support you through the new process.
We hosted a series of webinars on the new renewal process. A recording is available in our agent training center and at the link below:
Don’t have time to view the recorded webinar? Check out the slide PDFs, which are also available in our agent training center.
Top Ten Agent FAQs
Agents who attended one of our webinars had the chance to ask us questions directly. We captured those questions and made the below graphic of the top ten that we received:
- Policyholder Postcard
- Includes plain language explanations of the renewal process as well as of the new policy contracts that went into effect this year. We mail this postcard to policyholders approximately 15 days before we mail them their policy renewal packet.
- Previous Agent Bulletins
- January 24, 2020: Two Big Changes Are Finally Here!
- December 13, 2019: Resources We Are Mailing Directly to Your TWIA Clients
- November 26, 2019: Two Changes Coming Soon for TWIA Policyholders and Agents!
- Find these and other agent bulletins at www.twia.org/agents/communications
If you do not find the answers to your questions in any of the resources above, the TWIA Policy Services team is here to help! Please do not hesitate to contact us at (800) 788-8247 or email@example.com.