FedNat (Maison) Ordered to End Operations
Essential Info FedNat Insurance (Maison) is ending its operations and cancelling its policies effective 10/27 FedNat (Maison) sent this notice to its policyholders in Texas on 9/28 FedNat (Maison) policyholders can get coverage with […]Read More
Before you can submit applications to TWIA, you must register with us.
Registration Forms: W9 form, ACH form, EFT Authorization Request form
1. Look up your Texas Department of Insurance license number.
2. Complete the Agency Registration for TWIA Agent Portal form. You will need additional registration forms (listed above) for this step.
3. You will receive an email with the next steps in the registration process.
4. Once registration is complete, TWIA Policy Services will contact you with login information to the Marshall & Swift/Boeckh (MSB) replacement cost calculator.
Click here to learn how to submit new residential business to TWIA.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How are rates determined?
- What is the amount of commission that agents earn?
- What happens if the insured’s check is returned to TWIA due to insufficient funds?
- How will I be paid my commission?
The Agent Community
Over 7,300 agents are registered to write TWIA policies in the state of Texas.
TWIA’s costs associated with policy issuance, billing, and other operations are only 8% of the premiums we collect. The average cost for other insurance companies in Texas is 13%.