Executive Committee of TWIA Board of Directors to Meet via Teleconference June 22Published on: June 11, 2020
The Executive Committee of the Texas Windstorm Insurance Association’s (TWIA) Board of Directors will meet via GoToWebinar on Monday, June 22 at 1:30 p.m. The agenda for the meeting is available. The meeting will also be livestreamed via YouTube.
As directed by the Board at its May meeting, the Executive Committee will review the Association’s employee health and retirement plans. The Committee will also receive a presentation by the Insurance Information Institute.
How to Access the June 22 TWIA Executive Committee meeting via GoToWebinar:
- Individuals interested in viewing the Executive Committee meeting may click here to register for and access the meeting.
- On the registration page, simply enter your first name, last name, and email address. Please ensure your email address has been entered correctly. Then, click the “Register” button.
- You may also enter your organization and job title on the registration page; however, these fields are optional.
- After you click the “Register” button, you will be taken to the confirmation page. From here, you can:
- Join the webinar if it is currently in progress, or
- Save the webinar information to your calendar to access on the day of the meeting.
- You will also receive a confirmation email from TWIA Communications (email@example.com) with the details for accessing the meeting and information about technical requirements for the GoToWebinar software.
A more detailed description of the registration process for this GoToWebinar meeting can be found here.
A recording of the meeting will be posted to TWIA’s website. If you are a member of the media, you may send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.