4/18/2022 Update: This webpost is relevant to a) policies issued or quoted and submitted before April 18, 2022 and b) renewals effective before July 17, 2022. Visit our Payments webpage to learn about all policyholder payment options.
Policyholders can now make policy premium payments online at www.twia.org/payments.
What are the benefits?
With online payments, policyholders will be able to get instant confirmation TWIA has received their payment. That means less wondering for them and fewer calls for you. Online payments will also be applied to their policy faster than payments received in the form of a check.
What are the new online policyholder payment options?
- Credit Cards: Policyholders can pay for their policy online with their Visa, Mastercard, or Discover credit card. Debit cards and ATM cards may also be used. Credit card company processing fees will apply.
- Echeck: Policyholders can pay for their policy online with an electronic check.
- Installments: Policyholders can pay for their policy in two installments. Installments are available online, by mail, and through their agent. They can pay 50% or more at the time the policy is issued or renewed and pay the remaining balance within four months.
What can agents do to prepare for these changes?
- Visit our Payments webpage. Visit www.twia.org/payments to learn about all the payment options available to policyholders and agents.
- Watch a recording of one of our agent webinars. We hosted a series of webinars on TWIA’s new payment options. The recording is available in our agent training center and at the link below:
Don’t have time to view the recorded webinar? Check out the slide PDFs, which are also available in our agent training center.
What's not changing?
Our other standard payment options are not changing. Policyholders can still pay TWIA through their agent or by mail. The new online and installment options are additional options.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.