Where can I make a complaint about TWIA?

You can make a formal complaint about TWIA to the Texas Department of Insurance by visiting this page: www.tdi.texas.gov/consumer/complaint-home.html.

Another resource to resolve concerns about TWIA claims is the Texas Department of Insurance’s Coastal Outreach and Assistance Services Team (COAST). Click here to learn more or visit their website at www.tdi.texas.gov/consumer/disasters.html.