Virtually Access Today’s Meeting of TWIA’s Board of DirectorsPublished on: May 1, 2020
[button text=”Register to join the meeting” link=”https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/4499407595938465547″ style=”default” size=”normal” display=”inline” icon=”no”]
[button text=”Listen to the livestream on YouTube” link=”https://youtu.be/Pmflx4sx0CE” style=”default” size=”normal” display=”inline” icon=”no”]
The Board of Directors for the Texas Windstorm Insurance Association will hold its quarterly meeting via GoToWebinar on Tuesday, May 12 at 9:00 a.m.
The agenda for the meeting can be found here. Pursuant to the vote at its December 10, 2019 meeting, the Board will defer further consideration of a rate filing until the next statutorily required filing in August 2020. The Board will not consider a rate filing at the May 12 meeting.
Individuals wishing to make public comment about items to be considered at the meeting during the designated period of the agenda may do so by joining the meeting via GoToWebinar.
Members of the public may also submit comments about items to be considered by the Board prior to the meeting by emailing PublicComment@twia.org. Written comments must be received by noon CT on Friday, May 8 in order to be compiled and shared with members of the Board. Written comments submitted to TWIA are subject to the Texas Public Information Act. TWIA may post public comments received, with personally identifiable information redacted, to its website.
How to Access the May 12 TWIA Board Meeting via GoToWebinar:
- Individuals interested in viewing the TWIA Board meeting may click here to register for and access the meeting.
- On the registration page, simply enter your first name, last name, and email address. Please ensure your email address has been entered correctly. Then, click the “Register” button.
- You may also enter your organization and job title on the registration page; however, these fields are optional.
- After you click the “Register” button, you will be taken to the confirmation page. From here, you can:
- Join the webinar if it is currently in progress, or
- Save the webinar information to your calendar to access on the day of the meeting.
- You will also receive a confirmation email from TWIA Meetings (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the details for accessing the meeting and information about technical requirements for the GoToWebinar software.
- Instructions for making public comment in GoToWebinar will be provided during the meeting.
A more detailed description of the registration and public comment process for this GoToWebinar meeting can be found here.
A recording of the meeting will be posted to TWIA’s website. If you are a member of the media, you may send inquiries to email@example.com.