What if I need to make a change to my policy?

If you allow your policy to be transferred to a participating insurer, you may wonder who to contact about policy changes. Your agent is the best resource to help inform you whether the policy changes should be sent to TWIA or the new company. Contacting your agent is the appropriate first step whether you are participating in the Voluntary Market Depopulation Program or the Assumption Reinsurance Depopulation Program.