TWIA Agent Resource Center
Visit the TWIA Agent Training Center to learn about working in the New Agent Portal.
Some other resources you may find helpful include:
Printing Quotes in the New Agent Portal
Renewals in the New Agent Portal
Policyholder Premium Payments with a Third-Party Payment Service – for policies written and submitted/renewed in the Old Agent Portal
Policyholder Premium Payments in the Policyholder Portal – for policies written and submitted/renewed in the New Agent Portal
Resources for Agents
eCheck Payment Processing Forms
Guides & Resources for Policyholders
- Making Payments in the Policyholder Portal
- Claims Pamphlet: TWIA inspected my property. What’s next?
- Temporary and Permanent Repairs
- Protect Yourself from Fraud
- How TWIA Estimates Repair Costs
- Factors that Affect the Claims Payment
- Why is my mortgage company on my check?
- What if TWIA’s claim payment isn’t enough?
- Increased Cost of Construction (ICC) Coverage
- Additional Living Expenses (ALE) Coverage
- Rights and Responsibilities After a Loss
- COVID-19 and TWIA Claims
- Printout: Claims Process Checklist
- Download: Personal Property Inventory Form